Monday, September 13, 2010

Goodbye USA, Buon giorno Italia

This is the last post (& first one I have done for a while--sorry) that I will be doing in the United States. I am prepping to leave the morning after Nicki's wedding. Ooo. I have so much to do before then, but I am happy/sad to be going. I realize now that I have never said goodbye & meant it for more than a few months. I grew up in Idaho, went to school in Idaho, and lived post-graduation in Idaho. Interesting. So it is good bye Idaho. I have been preparing to start this year for almost a year now! It feels weird to have it finally be something I am doing. I have waited my whole life to travel and now it is just a matter of days. It might take me a while to be brave enough to plug my computer into the adapter. And it might take a while for me to get fresh posts up and stuff like that. But keep in touch and if you keep reading I will keep it interesting.

Love,

m.jean

2 comments:

RACHAEL said...

I am so proud of you and ELATEd for you!!! You are taking on a wonderful adventure with a talented, beautiful woman named Megan! You will be so in love with that place for the rest of your life. You will blossom like a rose; I know you will. I just absolutely can't even wait to see all the wonderful, fun things that happen.

MUST TALK ON PHONE!!!!

:}

Kell and Lindsay said...

Megan! You're doing it. That is so awesome. You will never regret the many experiences you will have. The family you're staying with is going to love you! If Kell makes a ton of money I will come visit you! Except I would have to bring a baby so maybe not. Well, I can dream can't I? I love you and can't wait to here all your stories!