Saturday, June 11, 2011

HP

Last night I had a historic moment. As I was in Italy at the time of this movie release, I refused to watch it on megavideo or in Italian. I have waited and waited. Luckily, my best friend's mom has a huge movie center and they indulged me. Lindsey, Trevor, and I watched it last night. Epic.

I had a Harry Potter breakdown the other day, you know, sad about it being over. I am so glad the movies have been salvaged so that the end will be a good end, even though it does keep the wounds open. I will walk the ends of the earth and know that one person will always understand and it helps me get through it all. The good news is that my best friend is married to said person so it is hard to feel like a third wheel. Love you Linsvor.

3 comments:

Linzvor said...

That would be because III am the third wheel. Ha! But I don't mind :)

Arieliona said...

WOW I can't believe you WAITING THAT LONG to watch it! Willpower woman. I bet it was very rewarding!

Nicki Dunn said...

We are so in love with HP. Can't wait for P2. McKay says at least once a week, "I just want to be Harry Potter!". Lol. Love!!!