Saturday, December 18, 2010

5 golden rings & 6 geese

So I forgot to write the 5 golden rings. It represents the five books of Moses. My five golden rings are my fav Christmas songs. This year they are:
Have Yourself A Merry Little Christmas

Silent Night

I’ll Be Home for Christmas- Never knew how much this song meant until every word fit my life right now. Love it.

Petit Papa Noel

Angels We have Heard on High


">The "six geese a-laying" were the six days of creation.

Best six food creations of Christmas:

Candy Cane cherry braid made by my mom.

My mom’s gingerbread cookies

Joy Bradshaw’s peanut butter chocolate stuff

Vicki’s homemade caramels

Grandma’s apple cider

German Pancakes by my mom.


Obviously my mom trumps. Well, moms make the magic anyways, and not just on Christmas.


Love you MOM!!


xoxo

megan jean









2 comments:

Nicki Dunn said...

So cute Megan. My fave Christmas songs are: What Child is This. O Holy Night. I Heard the Bells on Christmas Day. The First Noel. & O Little Town of Bethlehem!LOVE CHRISTMAS. XO

Unknown said...

I LOVE I HEARD THE BELLS!! I love that one. I feel like no one sings it enough.