Saturday, December 25, 2010

FInale Part 3



Rachael: I meant to say that I need you to teach me the scarf folding thing. Don't know how to fold it diagonally . . .

Sorry about the dogs. Sometimes I imagine murdering them. They are so mean and unhappy. Sorry about thoughts of murder on Christmas.

Lindsey: I meant to say that I now agree with you. I DO remind myself of Emma Stone. I think we even sound alike! I don't know where any of that came from.

Family! I will skype with you soon, but right now you are asleep in your little beds dreaming.

HAPPY CHRISTMAS TO ALL AND TO ALL A GOOD LIFE.

2 comments:

Ashley said...

definitely my favorite part "i felt like natasha beddingfield" so perfect. love you!!! merry christmas, you're so beautiful!

RACHAEL said...

i just adore you megan jean whitlock :))

just take the scarf, lay it out on the table [this only works for like big square scarves] and take opposite corners and put them together so it turns into a triangle....

now take the two ends and hold the scarf in front of you with the tip of the triangle facing the ground...

put the scarf up against your chest and wrap the two ends around your neck...

now the tip of the triangle is facing down and both the edges are in front of you too....

did that make ANY Sense??! i love you and your thoughts of murder on my behalf!!!!!!